PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards as well as PayPal. Your card will be charged at the time of shipment. If you would like to pay by check, please contact us.
SHIPPING: Our jewelry is handmade in our studio and items generally ship within 3 – 5 business days. Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. Pricing is a flat rate for retail sales and all shipments are fully insured. Free shipping is available for US shipments for orders of $75 or more. We offer international shipping to certain countries and locations. Pricing is for shipping only, and does not include duties or taxes that may apply. Please contact us for more information.
RETURNS & REFUNDS: We hope you will love your purchase, but if you don’t, you can return it for a refund less shipping. Please follow these steps:
- Notify us at email@example.com within 2 days of receipt of your intent to return your item(s).
- You must ship your return within 5 days of receipt, no exceptions.
- Item must be in new, unworn condition, with all original packaging.
- Item must be shipped, prepaid, in the same or similar shipping box in which it was received. We suggest you insure your return as we cannot be responsible for damage incurred during transit. You are responsible for return shipping.
- When we receive you item(s) in new, unworn condition, your account will be credited, less shipping.
- Jewelry returned with signs of wear will be returned to the purchaser and no refund will be given.
- Custom work cannot be returned for a refund.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
Intellectual Property The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Dona Miller Designs, LLC and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Termination We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Governing Law This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Oregon, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.